KDSI electronic apparatus BE-M8 5/5A current transformer for ac ammeter
Insulation class:E(120 °C max)
Ambient temperature: -20°C~ +45°C( +65°C)
Storage temperature: -50°C~ +80°C
Test voltage:4KV 50Hz 1min
Rated secondary current:5
Our Company _________________________________________________________________________________
KDS INSTRUMENT (KUNSHAN) CO., LTD. (“KDSI”) is a manufacturer specializing in production of power distribution panel mounted instruments. The main products made by KDSI include various types of AC and DC voltmeter, ammeter, frequency meter, power meter and power factor meter; a variety of digital display electrical meters, smart control instruments, multi-functional meters for power grid, current transformers and shunts; and various kinds of instrument parts, plastic injection and bakelite molding. The company has a team of intermediate & senior technicians and engineers who have long engaged in the instrument profession. The company has implemented the computerized management system and introduced advanced digital standard meters as reference in the production.
1. BRAND 20 years of experience, and a global supplier for voltmeters and ammeters with a professional team.
2. QUALITY All of our products are made of new materials that can withstand the high temperature up to 180 degrees centigrade, and they are certified to the European Union CE and ISO9000.
3. APPLICATIONS Wide Range of Applications, Distribution Cabinets, ships, Audio and Stage amplifiers, welding machines and so on.
4. LEAD TIME Short lead time, only approximately three days for normal specifications.
5. PRICE Cost-effective ,with the lowest price compared with those in the same quality.
6. SERVICES Our products can be tailor-made for our customers, with the lifelong service available free of charge
|No.||Test Item||Allowed value||Actual value||Conclusion|
|1||Appearanceinspection||Visual control||Meet the demand|
|2||Insulation resistance||≥5MΩ||Meet the demand|
|3||Voltage test||Voltage 2KV||Meet the demand|
|4||Response time||4s||1.5s||Meet the demand|
|5||Test of intrinsic error||±1.5||±0.5||Meet the demand|
|6||Test of tracking error||±1.5||±0.6||Meet the demand|
|7||Test of deviation from zero||±0.75||0||Meet the demand|
|8||Test of overshoot||±20||0||Meet the demand|
|9||Test of self-heating||±1.5||±0.1||Meet the demand|
|10||Test of variation due to distortion of a.c. measured quantity||±1.5||±0.2||Meet the demand|
|11||Test of variation due to position||±0.75||±0.2||Meet the demand|
|12||Test of variation due to frequency on a.c. measured quantity||±1.5||±0.3||Meet the demand|
|13||Test of variation due to a magnetic field of external origin||±6||±0.2||Meet the demand|
|14||Test of variation due to ambient temperature||±1.5||±0.2||Meet the demand|
|15||Test of variation due to ferromagnetic supports||±1.5||±0.5||Meet the demand|
|16||Short-time overload test||±1.5||±0.5||Meet the demand|
|17||Continuous overload test||±1.5||±0.5||Meet the demand|
|18||Vibration and shock test||±1.5||±0.3||Meet the demand|
|19||Temperature limits test||±1.5||±0.2||Meet the demand|
|20||Test of variation due to temperature||±1.5||±0.2||Meet the demand|