Product Description ______________________________________________________________
1.DC Network Insulation Electrical Resistance Monitor, is mainly used for marine charging and discharging
The electric board controls the charge and discharge of each battery on the ship and the emergency lighting on the ship
When the network insulation resistance is lower than the set value, it will output an alarm signal, relay action, Normally Open Normal Closed, Normally Closed Normally Open; Normally Opened “NO” Normally Closed End “NC”.
2. External alarm signal output capacity is DC24V/3A or AC250V/3A
3. Measurement range: ∞~0; measurement range (0-5MΩ, 0-5000KΩ, 0-1000KΩ); indicated in the contract
4. Power consumption: ≤2VA
Rated voltage: DC24V±15% DC110V±15% DC220V±15%
Relay passive contact normally open NO, external alarm
Relay passive contact normally closed NC
Ground (connecting cabinet) PE
6. After correct wiring, set the alarm value, turn on the power, the power indicator light is on, the instrument is in monitoring state, and the pointer indication is the network insulation resistance value.
7. According to the need to set the alarm value, and set the red needle to the appropriate file value, when the network insulation resistance is lower than the set value, the instrument will output the alarm signal, then the red signal light. When the insulation resistance returns to normal, the alarm status of the instrument is canceled automatically.
8. To determine if the instrument is working properly, perform a self-test. After the self-test is complete, the instrument must be returned to normal operation.
Note: In the same power network, two monitors or other instruments cannot simultaneously measure the insulation resistance (including the oscillating meter) of the same power network at the same time.
Our Company _________________________________________________________________________________
KDS INSTRUMENT (KUNSHAN) CO., LTD. (“KDSI”) is a manufacturer specializing in production of power distribution panel mounted instruments. The main products made by KDSI include various types of AC and DC voltmeter, ammeter, frequency meter, power meter and power factor meter; a variety of digital display electrical meters, smart control instruments, multi-functional meters for power grid, current transformers and shunts; and various kinds of instrument parts, plastic injection and bakelite molding. The company has a team of intermediate & senior technicians and engineers who have long engaged in the instrument profession. The company has implemented the computerized management system and introduced advanced digital standard meters as reference in the production.
1. BRAND 20 years of experience, and a global supplier for voltmeters and ammeters with a professional team.
2. QUALITY All of our products are made of new materials that can withstand the high temperature up to 180 degrees centigrade, and they are certified to the European Union CE and ISO9000.
3. APPLICATIONS Wide Range of Applications, Distribution Cabinets, ships, Audio and Stage amplifiers, welding machines and so on.
4. LEAD TIME Short lead time, only approximately three days for normal specifications.
5. PRICE Cost-effective ,with the lowest price compared with those in the same quality.
6. SERVICES Our products can be tailor-made for our customers, with the lifelong service available free of charge
Both products for overseas and domestic sales have the same high quality and are same carefully packaged. Perfection is our best interpretation to professionalism.
1.4 Product Packaging
Anti-moisture, anti-extrusion, anti-shock and anti-exposure.
Specially thickened quality packaging cartons, anti-moisture and anti-shock.
Professional bubble bags inside to prevent vibration during transportation.
Our meters are carefully packed layer by layer to ensure they can withstand long-distance transit to arrive at customers
1.5 Professional Storage
Neat warehouse and clean production line